I loved exploring the topic of screens, media, and the use of digital technologies for young children with guest Eloise Rickman. Our conversation gave me so much to consider as we explored how nuanced this topic is. I truly loved having Eloise on the show and I'm so excited to share this episode with all of you. I felt she was incredibly eloquent speaking to something that can be so challenging for families to navigate.
Firstly I have to mention Eloise's website there you can learn more about her and all of her offerings including her blog, her book "Extraordinary Parenting", her workshops, online courses, and more.
- James Bridle - New Dark Age
- Nicholas Carr - The Shallows
- Katherine Hill - Left To Their Own Devices?
- Elizabeth Kilbey - Unplugged Parenting
- Sonia Livingstone - Parenting for a Digital Future
- Cal Newport - Digital Minimalism
- Catherine Price - How To Break Up With Your Phone
- Catherine Steiner-Adair - The Big Disconnect
Special Thanks to Waldorfy podcast partner Sparkle Stories!
Get Access to an extended 30 day FREE trial of Sparkle Stories by using the coupon code mentioned in this episode, plus check out the special playlist of audio stories for young children that accompany this episode by clicking below!